CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
How to Build and Market Your Mental Health Practice: Hands-on Guide to Developing, Positioning and Marketing Your Mental Health Practice in the 1990s by Linda L. Lawless (Paperback, 1997)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a career development model, this book offers step-by-step guidance for clinicians on assessing the mental health marketplace and their own professional path and goals. It addresses the practicalities building and runing a mental health business (referrals, billing, record keeping, etc) and marketing clinical and consulting services within, and outside of, the managed care system.
- Author BiographyLINDA L. LAWLESS, MA, LMFT, LMHC, CGT, is a licensed psychotherapist with over 20 years' experience in the field. She is co--founder of the Professional Training Institute, which provides practice consultation for psychotherapists, and she has lectured extensively on practice building.
- Author(s)Linda L. Lawless
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.