Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you as a parent do to bully-proof your child? Are there strategies kids themselves can use to stop being bullied? YES! This guide answers questions such as: What is bullying? Who gets targeted and why? What are the signs your child is a victim? What can your child do about it? How can you help? What can be done about cyber bullying? What can witnesses/bystanders do? Do the bullies themselves need help? What is the key to providing a safe world for your child?
- Author(s)Ann Neville
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationHamilton
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.