All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book explains everything you need to kw to locate and purchase real estate with down payment from individuals, banks, and other sources. Whether you are a first-time homeowner or an experienced property investor, this is a tremendous guide for buying real estate in any market with down payment. You will learn the simple formula that can build massive wealth through a real estate purchase, with money down. This proven formula works even if you have real estate experience, bad or credit, or very little money. This formula has been developed out of real-life experience. You will learn how to make smart real estate investments and use those investments to help you achieve financial success. We spent thousands of hours interviewing, e-mailing, and communicating with hundreds of today's most successful real estate investors. This book is a compilation of their secrets and proven successful ideas. If you are interested in learning hundreds of hints, tricks, and secrets on how to purchase a property with money down, then this book is for you. You will learn how to find the right property, locate motivated sellers, make mutually beneficial offers, and possibly even receive cash at the closing. Though you may be relatively cash-poor or have a less-than-perfect credit rating, you can acquire a mortgage and find the house you've always wanted. You will receive professional direction through all the complicated legal and tax issues involved. You will uncover secrets that expert real estate investors use every day. This comprehensive resource contains a wealth of modern tips and strategies for financing and closing on a property. The author shows readers how to find out how much they're really worth, how to uncover unkwn assets, and how anyone can enhance their credit rating within six months. Financing your dream home can be possible, even if you never thought you could.
- Author BiographySusan Alvis has her Tennessee Real Estate License in Retirement. She writes gaming articles, books, and literary works as a ghost writer and has upcoming works in nonfiction as well as fiction. Susan lives in Northeast Tennessee with her husband, Brent and their two children, Matthew and Amber. You can visit her on her Web site at www.SusanAlvis.com.
- Author(s)Susan Smith Alvis
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date26/05/2016
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight520 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.