All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAspects of the traditional property system in Australia and New Zealand are dated and longer work for buyers or sellers. Many first time home buyers are unable to purchase, even with government grants and concessions. Home owners are finding it increasingly difficult to make their mortgage payments, as interest rates rise. Sellers are unable to achieve their sales price as banks have pulled back on their lending, making it increasingly difficult to borrow. Negative gearing has been the preferred property investing strategy, yet why are Australia, New Zealand and Canada the only three countries in the world who use it for tax benefits? In how to buy a House for $1 Rick Otton, with over two decades of property investing experience, lays out the strategies to solve these current problems. This book will transform the way readers think and invest.
- Author(s)Rick Otton
- PublisherRichard Otton
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRichard Otton
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.