All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn a region where the salmon has always won top billing, anglers have often igred the bottomfish. Yet its ready availability off the Pacific coast - and its merit as a fabulous table fish - suggests that w is the time to correct his oversight. Whether you're casting for sole or flounder, halibut or lingcod, rock cod or perch, dangling a line using Charlie White's guidance almost ensures a successful catch for kids, vices, and experts alike. Learn about the behaviour of different species, the best ways to catch them, and the ins and outs of equipment, natural baits, and artificial lures. This new edition of a classic fishing manual contains an up-to-date list of websites where you can find the latest regulations and catch limits for BC, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, and California.
- Author BiographyCharlie White was an internationally known author, filmmaker, television personality, and fish-behaviour researcher. His books on salmon and marine life have sold more than 500,000 copies, putting him among the top authors on fishing. Charlie also developed a series of Undersea Gardens marine exhibits in the United States and Canada. In 1973, he began experimenting with a remote-controlled underwater television camera to study salmon strike behaviour. His underwater close-ups, in freeze frame and slow motion, revealed for the first time many fascinating new facts about how salmon and other species approach and strike various lures. Charlie White died in 2010.
- Author(s)Charlie White
- PublisherHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight180 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.