All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate the 10th anniversary of How to Catch a Star by internationally bestselling picture book creator, Oliver Jeffers, with this highly-desirable, deluxe collector's edition! The publication of How to Catch a Star in 2004 heralded the arrival of a captivating new talent on the picture book scene. Now beloved by children all over the world, the book has achieved huge critical and commercial success. A beautiful foiled gift box containing a very special limited edition of How to Catch a Star along with an exclusive, signed art print. No Oliver Jeffers' fan will want to be without this magnificent edition!
- Author BiographyOliver Jeffers graduated from The University of Ulster in 2001 with First Class honours. His outstanding talent has been recognised by several high-profile awards, including the Nestle Children's Book Prize Gold Award. 'Lost and Found' animation was broadcast on Channel 4. Oliver lives and works in Brookyln, New York.
- Author(s)Oliver Jeffers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1430 g
- Width265 mm
- Height271 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Poster
- Edition StatementLimited edition
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.