All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody wants to change something, whether it is work, life, yourself or someone else. Based on evidence-based psychological principles, including those drawn from CBT, this book demonstrates how you can bring about positive change in your life. Bursting with powerful tips, tricks, advice and guidance taken from interviews with some of the most positive and productive people in the world, from Mohammed Ali and Richard Branson to Alex Ferguson and Tiger Woods.
- Author BiographyDamian Hughesis Professor of Organisational Psychology and Change for Manchester Metropolitan University. He's also the founder of LiquidThinker, which takes the methods used by great achievers and shows how to adopt them into life and business to achieve dreams and ambitions. His innovative approach has been praised by Sir Richard Branson, Muhammad Ali, Tiger Woods and Sir Alex Ferguson .He also runs a Manchester inner-city youth club and is the author of Liquid Thinking and Liquid Leadership (Capstone).
- Author(s)Damian Hughes
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrentice Hall Life
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.47Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.