All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wanted to summon magical powers? Appear in a graphic vel? Or control the weather and seasons? There's a whole world of opportunity out there for creating fun photomontages, powerful paramas, and dynamic distortions. How to Cheat in Photoshop Elements 12 starts you at the basics of photomontage with selection techniques, layers and transformations; leading up to full-length projects for creating magazine covers, fantasy scenes, poster artwork and much, much more. This book also features: * A dedicated website where you can download images and tutorial videos that show you how to expand, develop, and master top techniques. * Full color images, a glossary of terms, useful keyboard shortcuts, and a detailed index that will help you locate that fantastic technique in a flash.
- Author BiographyDavid Asch is an author and freelance journalist specializing in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements image editing and manipulation.
- Author(s)David Asch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.