All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionRequiring prior kwledge of programming or web site design, this easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide helps professionals as well as students create interactive behavioral research instruments online. With this volume, anyone can learn to write programs in HTML and CGI/Perl that will enable them to take full advantage of all the benefits of Internet-based data collection: the ability to effortlessly manipulate visual and narrative content, randomize the presentation order of stimuli, and provide customized assessments and feedback for research participants. Including extensive examples throughout, the book explains everything from how to obtain access to a web server to mastering HTML coding, processing data with CGI/Perl, and importing data files into popular statistical packages. While the examples are from psychology, the technical skills the book provides can be adapted to other fields that make use of behavioral research.
- Author BiographyR. Chris Fraley received his PhD in social personality psychology from the University of California, Davis. He conducts research on attachement theory and close relationships, personality development, and emotion regulation. He is currently Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)R. Chris Fraley
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/03/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date06/08/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width185 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.