All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionFor warehouses, distribution centers and plant stores Many descriptions of material handling equipment Combining of various equipment types into systems Selecting a preferred system for an existing building Configuring of a new building. The authors have a combined total of over 60 years of hands-on experience in the field of material handling equipment and applications. Some of the material, comments and dimensioning suggestions were learned the hard way. Safety hints, some of which seem to be little kwn or understood, are sprinkled throughout the book. This manual can save you many times its price while increasing safety and reducing unexpected problems to a minimum. NOTE: Conveyers are t discussed in any detail. These and advanced automation are subjects which require their own manuals.
- Author(s)Keith MacDonald,Vicar John Binns
- Date of Publication18/03/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1061 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.