All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique children's book presents 'delicious' recipes from witches around the world. Every dish has one thing in common: the main ingredients are CHILDREN! In the classic, gruesome style typical of children's authors such as Roald Dahl, this book is a ten-year-old's paradise - filled to the brim with bogies, squashed frogs, zombie chickens and the funniest witches ever seen. Many witches have contributed, from Barfa Stew-Wart in the United States, France's favourite Mad Elaine de la Moustache, to Britain's very own Janie Groviller.
- Author BiographyMartin Howard and Colin Stimpson are an author/illustrator team who have worked together on many projects including the quirky 'cookbook' How to Cook Children (2008) and the hilarious The Wickedest Witch (2009).
- Author(s)Martin Howard
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight376 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Colin Stimson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.