All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the essential skills behind exceptional results 'Marcus Wareing oozes perfection and I can't think of a better cookbook to have by the stove' Gordon Ramsay Winner of Great British Menu and Best Dessert, Marcus Wareing guides you through 80 enticing recipes, offering a chef's level of understanding, with step-by-step recipes so that you can achieve perfect results, every time. Inspired by his mother's home cooking, Marcus draws on his experience as Chef Patron at the Savoy Grill in London, and as a father teaching his young sons to cook food for the family. Every recipe has a Key to Perfection, with all the need-to-kw tips and techniques that promise success, plus All-Is-Not-Lost advice to rescue you from mistakes. This book will give you the confidence to tackle any dish, safe in the kwledge that you will get perfect results every time.
- Author BiographyThe man behind the nation's favourite tart, Marcus Wareing is winner of Great British Menu, Best Dessert, protege of Gordon Ramsey, and one of Britain's most acclaimed young chefs. Marcus is chef patron at the refurbished Savoy Grill and Petrus. Marcus lives in London.
- Author(s)Marcus Wareing
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1056 g
- Width203 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.