All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses every area of concern that can and does surface after the death of a mate. The author gives sound, practical advice in this easy to read book which is organised in clear chapters which include checklists that give the reader the opportunity to follow the necessary steps towards getting his/her life in some sort of order.
- Author BiographyJudy Schreiber-Mosher was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in Rockaway Beach, Long Island. A graduate of Smith College she attended Columbia University where she obtained her training in occupational therapy. After moving to Washington D.C. and working for fifteen years as an occupational therapist she enrolled at Howard University, graduated with a master's degree in social work and began her second career as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and psychotherapist. Employed in this capacity for twenty-eight years by the National Institute of Mental Health, she specialised in working with people diagnosed with schizophrenia. In 1996 Judy and her late husband, Dr Loren Mosher moved to San Diego, California. An adjunct faculty at San Diego State University she taught master's degree social work students strategies for treating the persistently mentally ill. Still residing in San Diego she continues to practice as a psychotherapist while embarking on her third career -- writing.
- Author(s)Judy Schreiber-Mosher
- PublisherSoteria Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSan Diego, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoteria Press
- Weight72 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.