Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a result of the author's experience as a leading international educator. Administrators and academics engaged in imparting higher education will find the contents useful. Several guidelines included for designing new universities are a result of the author's study and t available elsewhere in published literature. The proposals of this book are written from a point of view of achieving excellence in higher education. Administrators from existing universities may study it, in order to explore and evaluate invative changes for the better. It is essential study matter for persons engaged in the creation of a new university.
- Author BiographyDr. Ashok Malhotra was born on 20th of July Technology in Mechanical Engineering. He went on to do a master's degree in Mechanical Engineer1950. He graduated from the Indian Institute of ing at the same Institute and then moved on to Canada where he obtained his doctoral degree in 1978 from the University of British Columbia. Doctor Malhotra is a recipient of several awards (not listed here) due to his contributions to higher technical education. Dr. Malhotra has practiced his academic profession in several countries around the world as a Professor of Engineering. Since early 2001 he has worked in senior administrative positions (as the Director) of three different engineering colleges of India.
- Author(s)Ashok Malhotra,Dr Ashok Malhotra
- Date of Publication12/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.