All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionA Vision Journal is a method for creating visual representations of those things in life that you really, really, really want AND doing the thought work behind the visual goals. When we create Vision Journals, we t only allow our minds to 'see' what we want, but we allow our minds to explore questions to uncover important answers behind the goals. In my experience, it isn't eugh to just put a picture on a board and wish it into existence. We also have to understand why we want what we want, how we are or t aligned to what we want AND why what we want may want us! The Vision Journaling processes is an exercise in personal curiosity and kwledge. Doing this work allows us to get to the root of what we are trying to accomplish in all facets of our lives. This guide is a step-by-step process for creating your own Vision Journal. It's a great exercise to do on your own, with a partner or as part of a team exercise!
- Author BiographyKris V. Plachy is the CEO and Founder of Leadership Coach, Inc. She is a 20 year veteran of leading and managing high performing teams. Duringher leadership tenure, Kris was consistently recognized as one of the top management performers in her organization. She attributes her successto a strong belief that the only way to achieve outstanding results is by investing greatly in individual and team development. Kris has a Bachelor's degree from San Diego State and a Masters in Organizational Management from the University of Phoenix and is a Certified Master Coach. Her first published book is titled Change Your Think: An Unexpected Way to Think About Managing People. Through her work at Leadership Coach Inc., Kris teaches exceptional coaching skills to people who manage and coach others. She also teaches management and leadership coursework for UC Davis and Sacramento State University. Through Leadership Coach, Inc., Kris offers her clients executive and leadership coaching for individuals and groups. She works 1:1 with individual clients, teaches advanced Leadership Coach skills in the Leadership Coach Training and Certification Program and offers unique, hands on leadership development programs for corporate clients. Her coaching work is informed by the belief that everyone has the capacity to improve their leadership performance, if provided ongoing tools, resources and perspective. She believes that the key to transforming organizational performance is through the sustainability measures that are offered through effective coaching. We can do a much better job at developing coaching, management and leadership skills in our leaders. Leadership at work and in our lives is paramount if we are going to achieve the results we desire. Her goal is to work with organizations, teams and individuals to develop strategies for immediate and exceptional results!
- Author(s)Kris V Plachy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight115 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.