Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to relax is t great advice, but unfortunately it's the advice you'll often get. In fact I find many panic suffers go into a panic state when they attempt deep breathing exercises or try to relax. Strangely eugh, panic anxiety attack, and agoraphobia are all diseases of igrance. Your personality traits and diet often determines that you react with anxiety to stress-including free floating anxiety. With the easy to understand approach using an external focus as opposed to internal focus (as in relaxation techniques) you make a mir shift in your behaviors-those that make your personality-such that you'll discover that you can reprogram you subconscious to leave out the flight reaction and soon be in a position to remember that anxiety used to be a problem but forget what it felt like.
- Author(s)MR Richard L Kuhns,MS Jonquelyne Kalmbach
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.