Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionMyofascial pain is the most common pain; it is estimated that 60-70 per cent of all pain is of myofascial origin. There are many common diagses - such as sciatica, lumbago, tendinitis, arthrosis, bursitis, tennis elbow, and frozen shoulder - that have a myofascial origin. They are t life threatening, but they abate the quality of life and reduce functional capacity, creating stress and depression. They are also a big sanitary cost and cause for early retirement. There is a regrettable lack of kwledge surrounding myofascial pain and the existing possibilities to cure. With this manual, I try to spread my long experience in treating and curing these pains with my combination method. For the manual techniques, videos are included on the companion DVD to make the study easier.
- Author(s)Pentti Raaste MD.
- Date of Publication03/06/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.