All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone wants to be a DJ. Playing records and MP3s isn't rocket science, but there's a universe of difference between doing it and doing it well. DJing is like modelling: most people could have a stab at it, some can earn money doing it, but only a very few can become supermodels. This book both forms the perfect introduction for the vice who wants a pair of Techniques turntables for Christmas and contains eugh spot-on advice and advanced instruction to be valuable to more experienced DJs. Written in an opinionated and entertaining -bullshit style, with a healthy dose of realism, it shatters some illusions about the dance industry and offers in return some powerfully inspiring visions as it explains the true rewards of the DJ's craft. It includes everything you will ever need to kw, from illustrated tutorials on mixing techniques and styles, digital mixing, tips on buying the right equipment and records, advice from superstar DJs aplenty, plus how to make your own tracks and how to throw the best party. Now all you need is to get out of your bedroom and do it ...
- Author BiographyBill Brewster and Frank Broughton are the authors of the hugely successful definitive history of the DJ, 'Last Night a DJ Saved My Life', as well as writing for magazines and newspapers including I-D, The Face and the Guardian.
- Author(s)Bill Brewster,Frank Broughton
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight761 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.