How to Deal with Difficult Customers: 10 Simple Strategies for Selling to the Stubborn, Obnoxious, and Belligerent by Dave Anderson (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for How to Deal with Difficult Customers The application of the ten key strategies in this book will help every sales professional learn how to deal with the truly difficult and how to avoid creating unnecessary difficulties. It's written with the same wit, humor, and inspiration that have made Anderson's prior books so effective. --Margaret Callihan, President, Chairman, and CEO, SunTrust Bank, Florida Anderson kcks ather one out of the park with How to Deal with Difficult Customers! The problem is real; Anderson's solutions make sense and, as always, he makes you laugh in the process. --Mike Roscoe, Editor in Chief, Dealer Magazine I could t put this book down. It's a salesperson's bible, offering clear and concise how-to advice. If you're in the selling profession and want to sell more, you should read this book ...twice. --Warren Lada, Senior Vice President, Saga Communications An individual executing the ideas within this book will change their own life and their organization. No one has the gift like Anderson to articulate the importance character plays in maximizing potential. --Mike Tomberlin, CEO, The Tomberlin Group Throw out all your other sales manuals. Anderson's new book will change the way you look at customers, the way your salespeople look at themselves, and, quite frankly, the way you look at the sales process. --Dan Janal, President, PRleads.com What are you waiting for? We all have difficult customers. If you're tired of leaving money on the table because you can't handle them, read this book. If your good customers are turning into difficult customers, read this book. If you want to deliver results year-in and year-out, read, re-read, and apply the lessons of this book. --Randy Pennington, author, Results Rule!
- Author BiographyDAVE ANDERSON is an entrepreneur, author, columnist, trainer, and speaker. The author of two previous Wiley books, Up Your Business! and If You Don't Make Waves, You'll Drown, Dave also writes a leadership column for Dealer Magazine and has produced numerous books, cassettes, CDs, videos, and other training resources. He gives 150 speeches, presentations, and workshops each year on sales and leadership development to audiences from around the world. Dave is also President of Dave Anderson's Learn To Lead and LearnToLead.com, a cutting-edge Web site providing hundreds of free training resources to thousands of people in over thirty countries.
- Author(s)Dave Anderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width146 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.