All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is about winning friends, t arguments. It is about shedding light, t heat. It's about reframing the argument so hearts can be opened and minds can be inspired. How to Defend the Faith without Raising Your Voice is a new sort of apologetics. It is for those moments when you are thrust into the spotlight as the token Catholic whether the spotlight is simply at the office water cooler or whether it is front and center at the in-laws Thanksgiving celebration. How to Defend the Faith without Raising Your Voice gives Catholics a fresh way of explaining the Church's teaching on contentious issues humanly, compellingly, and succinctly. But this book does t pretend to suggest it is as simple as memorizing a speech. Every conversation is different. Every day's news cycle will bring new arguments and new challenges. Instead, it is a book about what the issues really are and where the criticisms are coming from so you can understand and communicate effectively.
- Author(s)Austen Ivereigh
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.