All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe next paperback installment in the How to Banish Fears series, How to Demolish Disaurs is a book for kids who are scared of these giant extinct creatures. Written by a psychologist to help children face their fears, How to Demolish Disaurs is filled with zany illustrations that will make confronting these dreadful beasts fun for kids. Also included are stickers that will delight young readers. This book is a follow-up to the popular How to Mash Monsters, How to Get Rid of Ghosts, and How to Pulverize Pirates. Who hasn t trembled, with their head between their knees, at the thought of finding them yourself se-to-se with a spiky Stegosaurus, and immense Diplodocus, or a screaming Velociraptor? Happily, this book will help kids master the art of demolishing any disaur, from the teeniest to the most ferocious! Whew! With whimsical text and illustrations, How to Demolish Disaurs will help kids banish their fears and have fun doing it! Kids will love these clever tips and tricks for getting rid of disaurs.
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.