All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEducation, business and human service settings are included in this revised edition of How to Design a Program Evaluation. Additional examples in these fields makes this volume more relevant to a wider audience in comparison with the first edition. Through the use of diagrams, step-by-step directions, flow charts and extensive examples, the book shows how a variety of design options can be conceived and implemented. Focusing on quantitative designs, it shows what to do when things go wrong and presents detailed methods for collecting, analysing and presenting data for each design.
- Author BiographyCarol Fitz-Gibbon initiated the A-Level Information System in 1983 and was Director of the Curriculum, Evaluation and Management Centre from 1989-2003 and Professor of Education at Durham from 1996-2003. She has a continuing interest in cross-age tutoring and Reforms as Experiments in an active retirement.
- Author(s)Carol Taylor Fitz-Gibbon,Carol Taylor Fitzgibbon,Lynn Lyons Morris
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/1988
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCSE Program Evaluation Kit
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.