All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed resource helps trainers cut through the jungles of their own generational learning habits and clear a path to the emerging generations of learners. How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generation gives old-school trainers the tools they need to change their training style from linear to random access, trainer-centered to learner-centered, text-oriented to graphics-oriented, and so forth and accomplish this transition with ease. Author Susan El-Shamy, an international training expert, shows you how to create training sessions that will pick up the pace, increase interaction, link to the learner, offer options, and make learning fun. How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generations is an invative resource that: translates generational differences into strategies, techniques, and tips for designing and delivering training; describes five key needs of learners from the emerging generations; shows how to design and deliver training that meets the needs of younger learners; presents hundreds of engaging tips, tricks, and simple techniques; contains quotes and comments from the Nintendo generation of learners; presents user-friendly call-outs, checklists, and quick tips; and offers twenty invative games on a variety of topics designed to engage learners of all ages.
- Author BiographySusan El-Shamy is senior partner at Advancement Strategies, Inc., a training and development resource company in Bloomington, Indiana. For almost twenty years, El-Shamy has delivered training programs nationally and internationally for a variety of companies including Berlitz, Corning, GMAC, Mattel, Motorola, Prudential, and Thomson Consumer Electronics. She is a regular guest lecturer at the Indiana University School of Business and a frequent speaker at national training conferences.
- Author(s)Susan El-Shamy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight675 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.