All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.77
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $23.78Trending at AU $26.94
About this product
- DescriptionParents: Read this book w so later you won't have to say, 'I wish I had kwn about that.'...This book is full of specific and practical ideas to help you and your children feel and do better w. JANE NELSON, Ed.D.Author of POSITIVE DISCIPLINEIn this enlightening and empowering guide, Dr. Bettie B. Youngs, and educator, author, counselor, consultant, and lecturer, gives you the tools you need to encourage self-esteem in children from toddlers to teenagers. You will learn how to focus on six crucial areas in your child's life by:instilling a sense of PHYSICAL SAFETY in your child--both at home and in school; building your child's EMOTIONAL SECURITY--and safeguarding him or her from alcohol and drug abuse; creating a secure, sound IDENTITY-- What Am I? can be answered with confidence.And much more.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1993
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.