Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.36Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximize Kindle Fire's multimedia, entertainment, and Internet capabilities, use apps, and read eBooks - virtually anywhere! How to Do Everything: Kindle Fire makes it easy for you to enjoy all of the exciting multimedia content, entertainment-related apps, and personal productivity features of Amazon's Kindle Fire. Learn how to register, set up, and customize your Kindle Fire; browse, download (or stream) and experience TV shows, movies, games, music, audiobooks, and other multimedia content; use Gallery to organize and view photos; surf the web; manage your email accounts; access, use, and edit Microsoft Office files ...and of course, use the Kindle fire as a powerful eBook reader. This title helps you to: set up and get started using your Kindle fire right away; get connected to the Internet and use Amazon's Cloud Drive; master the Navigation Bar, Favorites Bar, Carousel, and other Home Screen features; load your Kindle Fire with music from Amazon's MP3 Music Store (and other sources), and listen to your digital music library anywhere; transfer files and data to and from your computer wirelessly or via USB link; manage your contacts and schedule; quickly find the best deals on anything you're shopping for online; read bestsellers, your favorite authors, or the latest issues of popular newspapers and magazines; discover the best apps to dramatically enhance the capabilities of your Kindle Fire; play thousands of popular games; and, manage your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts while on the go.
- Author BiographyJason R. Rich, (www.jasonrich.com) Foxboro, MA is the bestselling author of more than 40 books. With 20+years of journalism experiences, he's also a frequent contributor to numerous major daily newspapers, national magazines and popular websites. Rich is an accomplished professional photographer whose photographs have been featured in a dozen+ of his how-to books and full-length travel guides --Entrepreneur Magazine Business Traveler's Guides (Los Angeles, Chicago, Orlando, Washington DC, Las Vegas and New York City) as well as in his newspaper, magazine and website articles (for Virgin Atlantic, and over 2 dozen newspapers including a weekly column in the NY Daily News). He has extensive experience photographing people and events - from concerts, shows and press conferences, to professional modeling portfolios, actor headshots, weddings and children's birthday parties. Rich has recently been a featured guest for Norwegian Cruise Lines on a series of 7-day cruises where he taught photography classes on board to cruise passengers. Rich also currently writes about travel, entertainment, career-related issues, personal finance, pets, credit repair, electronic entertainment (video and computer games), blogging, franchising, and the Internet (eCommerce) - along with a wide range of other topics.
- Author(s)Jason R. Rich
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleHow to Do Everything
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteill
- Weight553 g
- Width190 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.