Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionTap into every feature of your iPad! Get the most out of the revolutionary iPad with help from this easy-to-follow guide. Covering both the Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + 3G models, How to Do Everything: iPad shows you how to quickly master the basics, such as customizing your iPad, using the Multi-Touch screen, accessing the internet through wireless and cellular connections, syncing, and backing up your data. Learn to use Mail, Safari, iBooks, iTunes, Maps, the App Store, and much more. View photos and video, create a slideshow, watch movies, use GPS, and play games. If you're looking for a book as cutting-edge and streamlined as the iPad itself, you found it! Configure, register, customize, sync, and back up your iPad. Select a data plan for your iPad 3G. Connect to Wi-Fi networks, access the web, and surf with Safari. Set up Mail and integrate with various email accounts. Install iBooks and download and read books. Download and run cool apps from the App Store. Set up iTunes, sync music and media from your computer, download songs, and create playlists. Rent, purchase, download, and watch movies and TV shows. View, manage, and share photos and video. Manage your contacts and schedule and keep tes. Navigate with GPS and Maps. Discover, download, and play awesome games. Take advantage of the iPod's built-in accessibility features.
- Author BiographyJoli Ballew is a technical writer, technology trainer, and website manager. She is the bestselling author of several computer books, including How to Do Everything: BlackBerry Storm2; How to Do Everything: Netbook; and CNET Do-It-Yourself Mac Projects.
- Author(s)Joli Ballew
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleHow to Do Everything
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.