All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionCNET's camera phone expert and Cell Phone Diva explains the ins and outs of working with camera phones and video phones, giving you all the little kwn tips and tricks and showing you how to get the most out of this exciting new device! Learn how to take better pictures with your camera phone, edit images, and transmit pictures to other cell phones and email recipients. Find out about the lesser kwn features like how to add graphics to your images (e.g. preset frames), set up photo caller ID, use online photo services, Web logging, and more.
- Author BiographyJohn Frederick Moore (Evanston, IL) has covered technology for more than 10 years as a writer and editor. He is a regular reviewer of cell phones for CNET.com, and wrote their annual cell phone buyer's guide which was published in March 2004.
- Author(s)J. Blecher,J. Moore
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.