All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe course of true love isn't always smooth, but rocky relationships needn't be a recurring pattern. Part of the bestselling Relate series, this guide will help you learn what makes relationships work, where they can falter, and how you can maintain a lasting, meaningful and loving connection. You can discover how your personalities and past experiences affect you both. You can break negative patterns to build a happier foundation. You can navigate relationship choices, such as moving in together, marriage and starting a family. You can overcome any relationship obstacle with problem-solving techniques. With guidance and support on every aspect of loving relationships, from the moment you meet 'the one' to growing old together, this positive and accessible book is the ultimate relationship guide.
- Author BiographyRelate (Author) Relate is a national federated charity with 75 years' experience of supporting the nation's relationships. Relate is governed by a Board of Trustees, all of them volunteers, who are deeply committed to realising our vision of a future in which healthy and happy relationships form the heart of a thriving society.Anjula Mutanda (Author) Anjula Mutanda is a highly qualified psychology, relationship and mental health expert and has 10 years of TV experience, including co-presenting Sky 1's series Body Language Secrets and appearing regularly on shows such as GMTV, Lorraine, BBC Breakfast, The Wright Stuff and This Morning. Anjula has been a resident agony aunt for publications such as Company and Reveal and regularly contributes to publications such as Woman, Cosmopolitan, Grazia and Glamour.
- Author(s)Anjula Mutanda,Relate
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight313 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.