Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how you can finally eliminate the pain and embarrassment of cold-calling using proven marketing strategies and advertising techniques that will position you as an expert in your field and get your prospects calling you. This book shows you exactly what you need to do to attract potential customers whatever the state of the ecomy.
- Author BiographyFarhad Khurshed is a copywriter and marketing consultant with an exponential mindset. After completing his Master's in Business Administration, he began his advertising career with Saatchi & Saatchi, India (formerly Sista's Pty Ltd). He then moved to the Sultanate of Oman in 1993, where he worked for a locally owned Advertising Agency for six years. Moving to Sydney, Australia in December 1999, Farhad worked in the banking and financial services industry. Recently Farhad successfully trained as an NLP Practitioner. An urge to return to his love for advertising and marketing prompted Farhad to study Emotional Direct Response Marketing and Online Marketing. Having achieved success as a part-time freelancer, Farhad decided to go solo and broke away from the corporate world in 2008 to set up Copywriting-Results. He now consults with businesses to help them generate leads and improve their sales conversions through a unique combination of offline & online direct response marketing, emotional trigger copywriting and social media initiatives. Well versed with social media, Farhad has ghostwritten two books on strategies for using Twitter and Social Media as a marketing tool. He's also an expert author on Ezinearticles.com. Farhad lives in the leafy upper north shore of Sydney with his wife and two children. He is a diehard cricket fanatic and he also enjoys playing snooker and listening to music.
- Author(s)MR Farhad Khurshed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.