All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Draw Cartoons is a brilliant, full-color book for eight- to twelve-year-olds who want to learn how to draw top-quality cartoons. Throughout the book the author uses a combination of step-by-step drawings, pencil workings, and final color images, whichever technique is best suited to explaining the technique being addressed; it is t a rigid how-to style. The book is divided into these clear, thematic chapters: Body Basics; Animal Antics; Developing Characters; Pencils! Color! Action!; On Location; and Comic Strips. All in all, How to Draw Cartoons stands out from other cartooning books because it is young, fun, and contemporary, and is written by an author who is infectiously passionate about all aspects of illustration.
- Author BiographyAdam Clay is a successful freelance artist and graphic designer based in Sheffield, United Kingdom. His fun, lively illustration style has brought many ad campaigns and publications to life, including Sky Kids magazine and National Geographic Kids magazine.
- Author(s)Adam Clay
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width225 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.