All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionAspiring Picassos will be champing at the bit to get started hands on this simplified guide to drawing horses. The series of step-by-step, black-and-white illustrations will show kids how to transform lines, curves and geometric shapes into such diverse breeds as the Clydesdale, Arabian, Pinto, Lippizaner, and Palami, teaching as it entertains. Includes blank practice pages.
- Author(s)John Green
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDover How to Draw
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width212 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.