All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis drawing handbook features top tips for drawing well-kwn London landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben. It also introduces concepts such as light, tone, perspective and composition. With its clear step-by-step labelled drawings, this is an essential book for any budding artist who would like to master the art of drawing some of London's best-loved landmarks and icons.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.