All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-step instructions explain and illustrate how to create elaborate, hyptic mandalas. Simple exercises show how to make your own templates and achieve symmetry in your drawings. Guidelines include suggestions for patterns, practice designs of unfinished patterns for you to complete, many helpful tips, and plenty of samples for colouring.
- Author(s)Jessica Mazurkiewicz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Most relevant reviews
- anat_abraham10 Oct, 2015by
Working with the book
is not easy, because there are no specific instructions to perform. Guidelines in Other books include dimensions, so the drawings are more accurate.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.