All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- Description*Please Take Note* (This book is also available on Kindle in various editions) ______________________________________ Learn the secrets behind drawing Manga faces! The popular Japanese comic art form is w explained in great detail with the emphasis on the Manga face. Stan Bendis Kutcher gives how-to instructions with step-by-step images on a epic scale on more than 190 pages. The book is visually driven with over 500 illustrated, pencilled, inked or coloured images, whilst also maintaining a balance of written instruction. With over 37 characters, Manga style, technique as well as providing the finishing touch is a focus. There is always something new to learn, matter your age or talent level! Chapter Overview: Chapter 1: What is Manga? Chapter 2: Basic Face Proportions Chapter 3: Manga Eyes in Detail Chapter 4: Features & Expressions Chapter 5: Old School Manga Faces Chapter 6: Modern Manga Faces Chapter 7: 4-Step Manga * Drawing materials * The difference between Anime, Manga and other illustrated art forms * The importance of reflection * The basic male & female face proportions * The Traditional eye vs. The Manga eye & much more!
- Author BiographyStan Bendis Kutcher is the Author and Illustrator of the books How to Draw Anatomy for Comics and How to Draw Amazing Manga. He has been active in the graphic art and illustration industry for over 14 years. Kutcher loves perfection, but forces himself to learn the art of being messy. His books focuses on teaching unique illustration methods to kids and adults alike. His interests are Space, almost any sport, foosball as well as the skill of maintaining aquariums. Kutcher believes that by creating things and developing ones talents, all forms part of the calling given to us by the true Creator.
- Author(s)Stan Bendis Kutcher
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stan Bendis Kutcher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.