All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists, whatever their skill levels, will love this easy approach to what is rmally regarded as a challenging subject. An instructional introduction to drawing people, the book completely demystifies the whole process, showing how to build up great pictures using simple shapes and step-by-step illustrations. Words are t needed, as artists will be able to follow the sequences without any difficulty. Two colours are used effectively in a helpful way in each of the sequences and the superb collection of twenty eight drawings offers a range of different ages, ethnicities and poses. People at home, at work and at play are included, and using the building blocks in this book, beginners will soon find themselves producing fantastic finished drawings. More experienced artists interested in drawing figures will also find inspiration amongst the demonstrations on every page.
- Author BiographySusie Hodge has a passion for art education and has been teaching practical art and art history to children and adults for over 11 years. She has written and illustrated many books including Art Attack How to Draw, Drawing... is Fun! and many titles in the Art in History series. She also works for the Royal Academy, the Tate and the V&A museum to produce booklets for visitors, teachers and students. She lives in Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.