All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful introduction to drawing moving people, shown in very simple step-by-step stages. Susie Hodge includes a wide selection of ages and activities, from adult dancers to young footballers. Both beginners and experienced artists will learn and be inspired by these illustrations inside.
- Author BiographySusie Hodge has a passion for art education and has been teaching practical art and art history to children and adults for over 17 years. She has written and illustrated many drawing books. She also works for the Royal Academy, the Tate and the V&A Museum to produce booklets for visitors, teachers and students. She lives in Essex, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note150 colour line drawings
- Weight184 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.