All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the frightening world of ghosts and ghouls, vampires and werewolves, and the artistry behind bringing these fantastical creatures to frightening life. Perfect for the Halloween season - let's hope the budding artists aren't too terrified to finish their drawings! The How To Draw series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing, featuring step-by-step instructions for each art project. Duotone lines highlight each step.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and has specialised in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects since 1983. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.