All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis extremely useful guide features the human head in every conceivable pose and illumination, from bright light to gentle shade. Renggli offers dramatic drawings of all age groups-from children to senior citizens-and provides advice on proportion, foreshortening, and other aspects of head construction. 75 illustrations.
- Author(s)Edward Renggli
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight186 g
- Width204 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.