All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this valuable book--which also features contributions by acclaimed artist William F. Powell--Walter T. Foster invites you into his artistic world and shows you how to draw a variety of subjects. He explains the materials needed to get started, as well as a number of basic drawing techniques for developing simple drawings--from fruits and flowers to animals and portraits. You'll learn to draw with step-by-step lessons featuring simple instructions and clear demonstrations. And you also will learn techniques for creating various lines and textures, as well as for developing depth and form. With the help of <i>How to Draw 1</i>, anyone can learn to draw!
- Author BiographyRecognized as one of America's foremost colorists, William F. Powell has taught art classes and workshops for 35 years in various art media. Today he is an extremely popular author, and he attracts more admirers each year with the numerous titles he has produced for Walter Foster Publishing, including Color Mixing Recipes, which he originally conceptualized, designed, and illustrated himself.
- Author(s)Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/1996
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw and Paint
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width260 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.