All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever felt awkward in a business or social situation because of your attire choice? Do you always kw how to dress for all situations? What is semi-formal attire anyway? These questions and many, many more are answered in this recently updated, comprehensive, detail-laden book, How to Dress for All Occasions-The Basics, Attire Must-Haves, Dress Code Definitions & FAQs. The author, etiquette expert Rebecca Black, offers tools to help you make the most appropriate attire choices. Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has counseled numerous clients and answered hundreds of attire questions on her websites and numerous blogs. Now you can have this same advice in the palm of your hand.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black is most recognized as the co-owner, consultant, trainer and creative lead of the Etiquette Now! with clients from around the world. For more than two decades, she has created unique classes, lesson plans and books, as well as written articles and answered etiquette questions for her numerous blogs: Got Etiquette Advice, Got Wedding Etiquette, and The Polite One's Insights. Rebecca - also known as the Polite One - began her career as a California credentialed teacher, but found that the classroom environment limited her creativity. Thus, she retired early to find her calling in helping others through her etiquette training. A tireless writer, this author has written well over fifty books and lesson plans. Please visit Amazon.com/author/rebecca_black for a complete list of her work.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.