All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionSome things never go away, like vile enemies, bad ale, and anying kin. But I thought I was finished with the one dragon I'd have done anything for: Eibhear the Blue, a big, gorgeous, blue-haired beast who thinks the world belongs to him. The world and, apparently, me. So if Eibhear wants to play the caring hero and travel into the most forsaken of Gods forsaken lands to protect the one woman who doesn't need it - namely me - I'll let him. Because while I'm trying to fulfill a ridiculous quest for a pushy god, I'm going to draw this over confident warlord much too close, rekindle his fires, and enjoy every minute of his delicious defeat...
- Author BiographyOriginally from Long Island, New York Times bestselling author G.A. Aiken has resigned herself to West Coast living, which involves healthy food, mostly sunny days, and lots of guys not wearing shirts when they really should be. Writing as Shelly Laurenston, she is also the creator of the wickedly funny Pride. For more info about G.A. Aiken's dangerously and arrogantly sexy dragons, go to gaaiken.com.
- Author(s)G. A. Aiken
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZebra Books
- Weight231 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.