All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionTen years ago I could easily have cleared that pond. I'm okay until about the fourteenth hole; then I can feel myself getting tired. I've had to shorten my backswing; otherwise, my old back will keep me up all night. Sound familiar? As much as we may hate to admit it, at sixty-plus we're different from younger golfers both physically and mentally. While this isn't necessarily bad, it does impact how we play. In How to Drop Five Strokes without Having One, author Dr. John D. Drake explains how awareness of these changes can allow us to adapt; we can still lower our scores and get more fun from our favorite pastime. Drake offers specific techniques and strategies geared toward seniors that can be readily adapted to every facet of your golf game-tee box, fairway, bunker, and green. How to Drop Five Strokes without Having One provides t only easy-to-apply suggestions for lower golf scores, but also tips on how to reduce anxiety and tension. With photos included, How to Drop Five Strokes without Having One helps solve the unique problems encountered by aging golfers and helps you lower your handicap while enjoying the game.
- Author(s)John D Drake Phd
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.