All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.68Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a difference between the profession of accounting and the business of accounting. The profession of accounting is the deliverables: preparing P&L statements; end of year reports or cash flow forecasts. The business of accounting encompasses the deliverables as well as finance and marketing. Success in the profession of accounting makes you a good employee. But success as the owner or a partner in an accounting firm requires a sound understanding of the business of accounting. This book teaches you how to succeed in the business of accounting. The core theme is how to attract and retain clients. Without clients, you do t have a business. But client attraction is an essential skill that most accountants lack. At the end of this book, you will longer view client attraction as a chore to avoid. More importantly you will learn how to retain the clients you attract to your firm. Furthermore, you will learn a critical skill most accountants lack - How to grow your firm. The large majority of accounting firms remain small for years because their owners and partners do t kw how to grow their firm. This book will show you how to effectively manage your firm; attract new clients and grow exponentially.
- Author BiographyI am the founder of The Business Education Center, an entrepreneur and business training firm that provides business growth information to professional entrepreneurs such as medical doctors, lawyers, accountants, consultants, coaches, retail executives, dentists, corporate trainers and private security entrepreneurs. The Business Education Center, is the business intelligence hub for professional businesses such as businesses consulting firms, business development firms, dental practice, private medical practices, law firms, accounting firms, businesses coaching firms, corporate training firms, private security firms and retail organisations. The Business Education Center aims to offer access to valuable business development information to entrepreneur professionals: medical doctors, lawyers, accountants, consultants, business coaches, dentist, retail executive, private security firm owners and corporate trainers through the creation of information products such as books, eBooks, audio books, DVDs, home study courses, workshops and seminars. I conceived The Business Education Center after undergoing a traumatic business failure and recovering through the help of valuable business development information.
- Author(s)Romeo Richards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.