All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOpera can w be enjoyed t just in theatres but through live cinema screenings, on disc or streamed online. The enjoyment of opera will increase immeasurably with a good understanding of how story, character and music combine to create what is seen and heard. Refreshingly n-technical, How to Enjoy Opera reveals what makes opera so exciting and enduring.
- Author BiographyJohn Snelson has a particular love of music combined with theatre - opera, operetta, musicals and ballet. He is the author of The Ring: An Illustrated History of Wagner's Ring at the Royal Opera House (Oberon Books/Royal Opera House) and Andrew Lloyd Webber (Broadway Masters Series: Yale University Press). He has written articles for numerous ballet and opera programmes, and has also contributed to many authoritative reference works on music and the lyric stage. John is Head of Publishing and Interpretation at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- Author(s)John Snelson
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.