All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionI wanted to be a successful filmmaker. I was ready to do anything to fulfill my dream. I wasn't accepted to any film schools so I thought I should just make my own movie. I took a big loan from the bank to finance my movie but too many things turned out to go wrong in the production process and all I was left with was a big debt, damaged social life, damaged health and a deep depression. I wanted to succeed so bad I went through the same process again and again and again. This book tells a story of the absolute madness that drove me to defy death and go for a new movie project time and time and time again and made me fall towards a total breakdown.
- Author BiographyTero Mikael Salenius is a Finnish actor/writer.
- Author(s)Tero M Salenius
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.