All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuided Chaos is an advanced, esoteric and adaptive self-defense system invented by former forensic crime scene expert John Perkins in 1978. It is completely unique, stunningly effective and takes many years to master. However, t everyone has that kind of time...and violent criminals aren't going to wait. The average person needs street and battle-tested methods that can be learned and mastered quickly. That's where Guided Chaos COMBATIVES (GCC) comes in. GCC is the first part of Guided Chaos and is remarkably simple. It is a self-contained system comprised of basic World War II-era strikes and strategies that were designed to be taught to our troops in mere hours before shipping out for jungle warfare in the Pacific against the Japanese, who were all presumed to be karate and judo experts. John Perkins, who is a certified Grandmaster in Combat Martial Arts under the International Combat Martial Arts Federation, has modified and improved these techniques by imbuing them with some of the far more advanced motion principles of Guided Chaos, the most important of which being Dropping Energy, a way of delivering powerful strikes without winding up or chambering. It also improves dynamic balance, which is essential for survival when fighting for your life. GCC is extremely easy to learn and practice on your own and can be mastered in mere weeks with diligent practice. How to Fight for Your Life contains principles, photos, diagrams, checklists, strategies and training regimens found where else and designed to quickly maximize your ability to survive criminal violence.
- Author Biography* Former Yonkers, NY Detective. * Forensic crime scene reconstruction expert interpreting blood spatter patterns of horrific homicides; analyzing dynamics of how people fought and died. * Police veteran of over 100 documented brutal arrests of extremely violent criminals, where people ended up in the hospital or morgue. * Engaged in unlicensed Pit-fighting on the docks of Newark and New Orleans pre-UFC (no rules except for don't kill the other guy). * One of the top Close Contact and Point Shooting instructors in the U.S. * Student of Thomas Loughnan The fastest man in the world with a CoIt 45 1911 semi-automatic. * Holds the rank of Grand Master in Combat Martial Arts under the International Combat Martial Arts Federation along with John McSweeny, Jeff Jarrett, Master Visitacion, and Col. Rex Applegate. * Bodyguard to Billionaire publisher Malcolm Forbes, Israeli Defense minister Moshe Dayan, EST founder Werner Erhard; trained bodyguards to Pope John Paul II. * Trained by his father from the age of 5 in World War II Close Quarters Combat and Native American Catch Wrestling; Combat Hapkido by Master Ik Jo Kang (instructor for the Korean ROK Army during the Vietnam War); Elephtheri Pali (Greek: Ruthless Combat ) by George Kaperonis and by Temple Trained Chicago Tai Chi Master Waysun Liao. * In 1978, Perkins created GUIDED CHAOS, a completely original system of self-defense that ADAPTS to violent attacks. * Author of best-selling self-defense books, used as training manuals for members of the U.S. Marines, U.S. Army, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, NYPD, the Guardian Angels Capetown South Africa chapter ( The most violent city in the world ) and select Reality-based and kung fu schools around the globe.
- Author(s)John Perkins,Matt Kovsky,Mr Al Ridenhour
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.