All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever hidden something, and then forgotten where it was? Imagine if you buried a treasure, but couldn't find it when you went back to look. This has really happened! Here is information about real treasure lost in all fifty states, and even some in Canada! Read and be amazed. You kw what? This book could make you the richest person in the world. AMAZING TRUE STORIES: * Coins and bits of treasure wash up on Florida beaches more often than anywhere else in the United States. * The Great Lakes are freshwater and are extremely cold. These water conditions help preserve sunken treasures better than warm saltwater oceans do. * In the United States alone there is $300 billion' worth of lost treasure waiting to be found!
- Author BiographyJoan Holub has authored and/or illustrated over 140 children's books, including the Goddess Girls series, the Heroes in Training series, the New York Times bestselling picture book Mighty Dads (illustrated by James Dean), and Little Red Writing (illustrated by Melissa Sweet). She lives in North Carolina and is online at JoanHolub.com.
- Author(s)Joan Holub
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAladdin Paperbacks
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joan Holub
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.