All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe book that helps you love your life. What should you do if you suspect the life you are living right w is t the one you were meant to live? Do you kw how it feels to be completely unsatisfied with your life? If that is where you are living today, How to Find Yourself, Love Yourself, & Be Yourself: The Secret Instruction Manual for Being Human was written to you. Personal life coach Stephen Lovegrove writes directly from the heart in his celebrated debut release, offering his signature blend of intuition, inspiration, and insight to a whole new audience. This phemenal work takes you on the essential journey of self-discovery, self-love, and self-awareness. If you only read one book this year, make it this one. As you read, you will ... Discover what your dating life, best friend, or celebrity obsession reveals about you Learn what it really means to find yourself without the new age bullshit you don't trust Clearly identify what sets you apart from all your friends and why that matters Master the art of using your feelings rather than getting stuck in them Hear about the disturbing pattern that resulted in Stephen going to therapy Uncover the only real and effective way to increase your self-esteem and understand why that's t selfish Kw how to tell the difference between guilt and shame, and feel certain of what to do when they show up Read Stephen's honest testimony about getting kicked out of the house and getting fired for coming out of the closet See what most people get wrong about integrity and avoid the most common mistakes people make when trying to be themselves Recognize the two things you do that are causing you to miss the opportunities you need from life Get an intelligent answer once and for all about how much control you truly have (or don't have) in your life that incorporates science and spirituality with common sense Hear Stephen's shocking confessions about his first kiss, his first date, and his first love Whether you are new to the world of personal growth or you've encountered these concepts before, experiencing them in this way will take your life to the next level. Lovegrove promises, How do I kw this book will change your life? Because it changed my life profoundly while I wrote it. I wrote this book to share with you everything I wish people had told me about being human when I got here. Packed with over 50 in-depth personal reflection questions and a dozen practical tools you can use everyday, this powerhouse book guarantees results that you can feel. Begin reading, and you will tice the difference in every area of your life immediately. Featuring the wisdom of the world's most influential thought leaders and the perspective of mindful celebrities, complementing the unprecedented perspective of a spiritual guru from the next generation, this book will enable you to understand your life like never before and finally come to love it. Do you really have time for a self help book, you ask? On the contrary, you don't have time t to read this book. Until you do the work to find yourself, love yourself, & be yourself, you are missing out on the magical life you could be living. Don't waste any more time. This book delivers infinite value because when your career, relationships, social life, fitness, mental health, emotional center, and spiritual practice are transformed, you are fundamentally changed from the inside out. You, my friend, are worth that investment.
- Author BiographyStephen Lovegrove grew up in a fundamentalist religious cult in the southeastern United States. He was a child with a secret. As an LGBT individual who was raised in a homophobic culture, Stephen's story is one of brave resilience in the midst of intense discrimination, including getting kicked out of the house as a teenager and getting fired when he came out of the closet online. His teaching revolves around the discovery of a spirituality that makes room for everyone, the beautiful hope of a God who is on our side. Stephen Lovegrove's message connects with his international audience deeply because it is personal and proven. Stephen consistently declares, My goal is to be the most magical person you know. He is a personal life coach for young and passionate A-listers who are ready to co-create lives of intention and heart. His celebrated debut release, How to Find Yourself, Love Yourself, & Be Yourself: The Secret Instruction Manual for Being Human is impacting people in every stage of life. He has been featured on NBC, MTV, and FOX, and his writing reaches millions of people worldwide on Patheos. Stephen's personal five year journey of research, education, mentorship, conversation, and exploration sparkles into all the work he does. His calling is to be a spiritual guru for the next generation, and he succeeds at this by bringing his unique energy into every single environment, radiating light into the world through a signature blend of intuition, inspiration, and insight.
- Author(s)Stephen Lovegrove
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.