Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are a freelance bookkeeper who wants to save time and start your bookkeeping business faster, then you need to read How to Get Bookkeeping Clients Quickly. You'll discover many ways to promote your bookkeeping business -- some you may have never even thought of. This information is t available anywhere else, so you'll have an advantage over many other freelance bookkeepers who are still struggling to figure out how to get bookkeeping clients on their own. Written by a freelance bookkeeper with over 21 years of experience, this book is filled with a lot of resources for both online and offline marketing that will easily suit any freelance bookkeeper's budget. Some methods won't even cost you a penny!
- Author BiographySylvia Jaumann has been a professional bookkeeper for over 21 years and has been a freelance bookkeeper for many of those years. She still operates a bookkeeping business as well as manages an online business writing articles, ebooks and creating websites.
- Author(s)Sylvia Jaumann
- PublisherTovuti Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTovuti Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.