All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.17
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.28
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $19.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe next paperback installment in the How to Banish Fears series, How to Get Rid of Ghosts is a book for kids who are scared of these spooky phantoms. Written by a psychologist to help children face their fears, How to Get Rid of Ghosts is filled with zany illustrations that will make confronting these frightening apparitions fun for kids. Also included are stickers that will delight young readers. This book is a follow-up to the popular How to Mash Monsters, How to Pulverize Pirates, and How to Demolish Disaurs. Do you jump at doors that slam, floors that squeak, and shadows that seem to cross the walls? At night, little and big ghosts delight in making us tremble. Luckily, there are many unbeatable ways to get rid of them! Open this book and you will discover all kinds of tricks for driving away these creatures of the night. With clever text and whimsical illustrations, How to Get Rid of Ghosts will help kids banish their fears--and have fun doing it! Kids will love these clever tricks and tips for scaring off ghosts.
- Author BiographyCatherine Leblanc lives in Angers, France, where she was born. A trained psychologist, she writes novels and poems for children and adults.
- Author(s)Catherine Leblanc,Roland Garrigue
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width235 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.